The video was not supposed to be released so soon, but it's nice to see the 2015 Cadillac ATS looking good. The front end is sleek looking and the whole car just has a nice feel to it.
With a nice sticker price on this Cadillac, GM should enjoy a nice amount of these cars being sold, maybe even steeling some customers from some of their competitors. And if there is one thing for sure, with everything going on with GM right now, they can use the business.
Like always, Cadillac offers many great standard options, three different engine options, and two different transmission options.
- New coupe body style available
- OnStar with 4G LTE and Wi-Fi hotspot capability standard
- Cadillac DockSpot wireless charging available
- Rear- or all-wheel drive
- Manual or automatic transmission
- Available Engines:
- 202-hp, 2.5-liter I-4 (regular gas)
- 321-hp, 3.6-liter V-6 (regular gas)
- 272-hp, 2.0-liter I-4 (premium)
- 6-speed manual w/OD
- 6-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual